Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today is my birthday! For those who dont know =D

NOVEMBER 6TH.

I'm finally 15! After so long of waiting and that IC is waiting for me to make.

Thanks to those who wished me:
( Not in order of appearance )

Joannas, Jiaqi, Juin Li, Xavier, Liquan, Peiqi, Si Xuan, Stacy, Wen Min, Christopher, Esaint, Sze hoe, Stella, Tiffany, Feng Ying, Guan Ru, Li Lin, Fatin, George, Tbt, Sherri, Shimin, Liangzhu, Chia Gek, Loretta, Li Jia, Terence, Zong Qin, Choon Keat, Hong Kiat, Wai Kuong, Tian Wei, Felicia, Jia Ni, Yuh Yan, shimin, WENQI! DEBBIE! Vivian, Gladys ( band ), Yi Yuan.

Hope i don't miss anyone out. Love you guys much esp those who are in CAPS.

Debbie is coming down tmr to meet me.
Wenqi can't meet me cause she have sth on.
Gladys remembered my bdae.
Liquan and Peiqi gotten me a present.
Jiaqi shook my hand many times.
Juin Li sang happy birthday song to me through msn.
Sherri and Si xuan wished me 2 times.
Stacy and Si xuan randomly wished me in class.
Stella made a cheese cake for me.
Wen Min promised me a present.
etc..

I'm touched. Thanks for making me feel so many people cared.

and Esaint invited me to mass convo and telling everyone it's my bdae.

Today's my actual bdae but tmr's the actual celebration after we fetch the taiwan people from the airport.

Today rocks and so will tmr.

Finally they are coming back.

No comments: